In 2014 the British Blinds & Shutters Association revised its child safety requirements as part of UK law.
At Blindtex we recognise the importance of having child safe products in your home with young ones about. So what are Blindtex doing to ensure we meet these regulations?
- All of our fabrics have Green-guard Certification to ensure the fabrics do not let off any toxic fumes in the peak of summer
- Where required adding limitations on cord and chain lengths
- On certain blind types adding safety devices for preventing cords and chains from creating a hazardous loop
- All Blindtex products have all critical safety components for internal window blinds
- Testing has been completed using our safety devices
- Safety warnings and product instructions come with every Blindtex product.
- Our blinds are “safe by design” first, meaning all of our venetian blinds include chain breakaway tassels where the cords are designed to separate under any undue pressure.
All our products under stringent testing and are quality controlled before leaving our factory.
A fashionable range
Get the latest blinds and curtains trends all in one place
Find the best-suited solution for your window
Peace of mind with Blindtex Signature products
Our services is your success
Building Thriving Relationships with our trade customers